Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oliver+S: New patterns for fall and winter

I've had terrible luck sewing Miss Nearly Six clothes. I think they are just gorgeous but she won't wear them. And she's kind of sly about it too, as though she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. So I think I need to accept that the clothes I make for her are too cutesy and she doesn't want to be cutesy.

So, as I looked at the new patterns Oliver+S will release in September 2011, I was very happy knowing I wouldn't be making them for Miss Nearly Six because...I have another daughter and she's too young to object. Yay!!

Here are the sweet styles forthcoming:




The PJs have a version B that has a cute ruffle that runs along the centre placket and around the neck. Cute! Possibly Miss C could even be convinced of those. And the after-school pants are lovely.

I've used three of Oliver+S's patterns and they are so easy to use and the results are just beautiful. You really don't need to be an advanced sewer to achieve the cute finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment