Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To Sew or Write: This is the question


We are heading away on a spur-of-the-moment road trip up North to a Rainforest resort. This is VERY unusual for us might I add. We haven't had a break away though for over 12 months. The place we have booked has a huge verandah with a day bed. The verandah is enclosed by a mosquito net -- very handy for rainforest territory I would suppose.

Hubby suggested I take my sewing machine and sit on the verandah and sew -- what a tempting idea!! But I'm wondering if I would be better off using the time away to make some progress on my writing. You see, I was introduced to someone new on Monday -- she has a daughter about the same age as my eldest. We had a really nice morning getting to know each other over coffee while the girls had a fabulous time. This woman urged me to write my book. I keep putting it off.

To Sew or Write?

No comments:

Post a Comment