Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Janome My Excel 18W + Oliver+S Music Class Skirt

I am in love with my 'new' machine.

I relieved my mother of her sewing machine last weekend and I am so enamoured with it I haven't stopped sewing. The stitches are so even I could weep! It has knob controls which I like. Just enough stitch options without being over-the-top. This is heaven.

I'm currently stash-busting...sewing Miss Five the Oliver+S Music Class skirt. This is my second Oliver+S pattern and I think I will only use their patterns for children's sewing. The results are so professional. Nice little finishing touches. I'm using a medium weight red stretch cotton denim. It's very nice to sew with. My daughter thinks I should make my Sewaholic Crescent skirt out of the same fabric. Cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment